Monday, August 15, 2011

Want to do something nice...

...then go over to So You Think You're Crafty and vote for your favorite Season 9 Audition project.  That would be very nice.

 Sometimes it's good to have a reason to sew.  It might help me get back in the swing of things.  So hopefully you all like my project as much as I do.

On a side note...I made my first set of curtains this past week for my sister's house.  They turned out great.  I'm definitely not putting up a tutorial because there are soooo many floating around out there, but I am compiling a list of tips and things that I learned for you guys.

Keep enjoying your last little bit of summer (if you still have any) and we'll be in touch.  Very shortly.  I'm off to the pool.

1 comment:

  1. Visiting my fellow SYTYC Bloggers. Good luck in the audition process. Hope to compete against you!

    ReplyDelete