Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Monday

So I did it.  I have been wanting to participate in a Boutique for quite some time and finally got around to sewing up enough stuff to do it.  I wish this could explain my long absence from blogging, but in reality, I made everything I took to the boutique in the one week previous to it.  CRAZY.  I know.  Last week was a lot of late nights (which is fine because my 37 week pregnant body hates sleep anyways) and lots of house neglect.  My poor, poor family.  It's ok.  They still love me too.  It was actually quite a bit more successful than I thought it would be and I would do it again ( I just need to find another venue that doesn't charge for the booth and other overage fees...that part was nice).

I saw a few blogging friends, including Amy from Naptime Crafters who stopped by to say hi.  Thanks Amy.

Other than that, things are great.  I'm considering putting together a tutorial for a skirt I designed last week.  I actually posted a picture of it on the last post.  It's a cute little skirt with pockets and lace and perhaps my favorite design as of yet.  It looks so cute on little bodies, but I'm pretty sure it would look good on me-sized people too.  So far, I have only made the pattern pieces for sizes 6-12 months and 12-18 months.  I would like to expand the options and then I'll have it ready for you.  I may need some pattern testing done in the next little while.  Probably after the holidays.



Other than that, I am feeling ready for baby #2.  Not sure if she is ready yet, which is fine (she can bake as long as she needs) but my skin is not loving the stretching out and my stomach is getting tired of the heartburn.  Anyone have suggestions for really bad heartburn?  I already take the max amount of pepcid and tums and it really doesn't help.....I would love to know what works for you.

We are also in the middle of moving (will hopefully be done before the baby arrives) and getting ready for a family wedding (also hopefully before baby arrives).  Busy busy.  Christmas seems hours away and I am not at all ready.

Hope your Christmas season is rolling in with lots of Joy and lots of Fun and lots of yummy treats.

Happy Monday!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you are super busy! Good luck with the move and everything else. Nothing really helped my heartburn except having the baby. Tums were worthless, "sleeping" upright didn't help, and I got heartburn with a sip of water (with meals- not alone). Blah. My MD said it was okay to take prilosec for a few days towards the end though and that was the best. Maybe you could ask yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone told me to drink soy chocolate milk. I think it helped a little. If anything, it was an excuse to drink chocolate milk :)

    ReplyDelete