Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Extreme Makeover: Fabric Edition

SO...I just found out that I get to be a contestant on Extreme Makeover Fabric Edition hosted by The Extra Ordinary Bree and Wildflowers and Whimsy!

Extreme Makeover: Fabric Edition

I'm excited.

My stash needs some serious de-stashing, but now I'm kind of nervous and realized I have no idea what I'm going to make...send me some inspiration vibes will ya?  Go check out the other contestants....including Mandy at SugarBee Crafts (yeah...she's as incredible as you think).

Also,  you only have a little more than a day to enter the Boogaboo Handmade Giveaway.  Please don't miss out!  She has a great shop and blog.  She's been posting some killer projects lately including this Burlap Coffee Sack tote.  Go check out her blog and enter the giveaway!

In other news, I'm working on a few tutorials right now.  One was supposed to be up this morning, but I had a few unexpected visitors yesterday and didn't get the chance to finish it up.  Hopefully tomorrow.

The little one's leg is doing pretty well and we're all moving forward....including myself.  She has re-learned to crawl up the stairs and use our furniture to walk around our living room again.  She's pretty awesome.  Seriously...kids can adapt to anything.



Thank you again to all of you who took time to leave kind and supportive words...I was having kind of a bad week and reading your comments made me feel loads better.  I have the best readers!  You guys are great.





1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making the cut! Bree and April are blog buddies of mine from Project Toddler Runway. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete