Friday, April 29, 2011

Go vote please!

Extreme Makeover: Fabric Edition

Extreme Makeover projects are up so go over and vote!  I'm loving this competition because I've been able to try so many different things and use up a ton of my stash too!  My comfort zone has tripled in size if thats possible.

I wish I could tell you which one was mine because I love it, but you'll have to wait till Monday to find out.  I have some tutorials for you next week to show you how/what I made.  In the meantime head over to Extreme Makeover Fabric Edition and vote!

3 comments:

  1. Not hard to tell what project is yours! You have style and Sophia's cute little bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well shoot! I missed the voting. :( Hope you won this week!
    I think I know which one was yours...I'll have to wait and see if I was right. If so, I'm so making that! What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Your project was just fantastic! Congratulations on the well deserved win! Can I get a WOOT WOOT?!!

    ReplyDelete